Talks about teaching.
- Technology and Teaching: Issues and Tips — Given at a Graduate Teacher Program workshop, 23 September 2002. (Formatting still sub-par.)
- Making the Most of Your Lab: Beyond Basics — Teaching a lab for fun and profit. A mini-talk given on 13 January 2003
- Fall TA Training Notes — For my bit of TA training in Fall of 2003, I presented these things: what to observe, what classes we teach in APS, and how to write a syllabus.
- What I Learned from Summer Teaching — Part of a workshop that Cori and I did on what we learned from teaching in the summer of 2003.
- Teaching and Technology version 2. The pros and cons of using computer technology to teach.
- Teaching and Technology. Another incarnation of the above.
Last modified: Mon Jan 24 18:34:03 MST 2005